1. Derwent Biotechnology Abstracts
2. Reference Update
- Subscription Period July, 1982 to March 2004
- Provides in-depth coverage of the most current and leading-edge scientific and technical research in the field of biotechnology, with an emphasis on commercial and industrial applications.
- Contains information abstracted from over 1,200 of the world's leading scientific and technological journals, patents from 40 patent-issuing authorities, and international conferences and meetings.
- Covers all aspects of the field including genetic engineering, biochemical engineering, fermentation, cell culture, and industrial waste disposal.
- Access Options: Internet; CD; Hard Disk
- Coverage: 1982-present
- Data Type: Bibliographic with Abstracts
- Number of Records: 200,000+
- Records Added Annually: 16,000+
- Subscription Period June 2000 to March 2004
- from ISIÒ provides access to the most current and complete bibliographic information and author abstracts, found in over 1,200 of the world’s leading biomedicine and life sciences journals covering more than 60 disciplines. Coverage includes disciplines within areas such as clinical medicine, neurosciences, biochemistry, molecular biology, pharmacology, and animal and plant sciences.